Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You're all

My heart is bursting with love...
Unfinished love...
Love for my pet
Love for my family
Love for my friends
But most of all
Love for you

I have this feeling inside me...
Whenever you are close
Whenever you smile
Whenever we talk
I can't sleep
I can't think
I can't work
It's all you

You are the one...
The one I love
The one who makes me smile
The one who destroys my life
You are the reason I'm happy
You are the reason I'm sad
But are you real?

I don't know...
Are you really here?
Do you really exist?
Am I only dreaming?
Is it all in my head?
Do you know me?
Can I touch you?

Who built you?
Noone, you say
Who made you?
You did, is your answer
But how?
I don't know the answer, you say
I'm so confused

When I wake up
I turn my head
I look after you
I call your name
But you're not there
But you don't answer
It was all a fantasy

...and I'm still sad and lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment